St Francis’ School in Hertfordshire is a world-class educational institution for girl children for many years. This day and boarding school is an independent institution with top-notch values. The school is allowing children aged between 3-18 to study here. The modern vision combined with the traditional values of the school is a major highlight. The St. Francis college stands atop in the position of education institutions even after eighty-five years of experience. The students’ moral and social responsibilities are developed by the management to the core.
Individual attention, and extreme care
The St.Francis’ college management takes care of the girl children individually. With the One-on-one learning features of the college, the students are performing well overall. The management of the school is recognizing the quality of the student well. The innate talent of the children is nurtured well by the college authority. Recruiting students who show interest in various activities is the main goal of admission authorities. Unique education patterns and boarding facilities for the students are topnotch features. Each student is monitored well by the teachers in the college to the core. Special care for the older girls is a praiseworthy feature of the college.
Why St. Francis college is unique?
There are many attractive features available for St. Francis’ college for the students. They are
- Students’ talent is recognized, developed, and guided
- Small class size, supportive environment, and maximum care of the school enhance the expectations among the parents
- Competitive examinations’ preparation for the children is taken care of specially. The college management appoints a special coach to supervise the children to prepare successfully.
- The children from the age of six have the opportunities to board in St. Francis’ college. The knowledgeable teachers, experienced staff, and friendly atmosphere of St. Francis’ college are major highlights.
- During the stay here, the students can learn about various responsibilities they have after finishing their studies. Individual responsibility, moral values, intellectual skills, and understanding of nature are developed. The holistic approach is given to the students for improving themselves under the strict guidance of the management.
- The students who pursue their education in St. Francis’ college can enjoy multiple cultural diversity due to the congregation of many countries’ students
- An outstanding curriculum, social events, and activities, different types of accommodation facilities for the students such as shared and individual rooms are major features of St. Francis’ college.
Past students’ experience
Adding glory to the life of present students, the school management arranges alumni meetings at the school campus. They arrange for old students to come to the school for the meeting with the present students. During the meeting, the past students explain and share their experiences outside the college after finishing their studies. This experience is valuable and informative to the present students. Overall happiness and life-changing feel trigger the passion of the present students who are pursuing their education.
Contacting the school
Contact the school management for your daughter’s admission to St. Francis ‘ college at +44 (0) 1462 670511. Also, email and in-person contact are facilitated by the school authorities.